Hepburn Shire Council, in partnership with Business Victoria, is providing free face-to-face workshops and online webinars for small business operators. The workshops are being facilitated by the Monarch Institute and are being held in Daylesford and Creswick.
The workshops provide an opportunity for business operators to participate in person and network with other small business owners.
A host of free online webinars for businesses are also available. These are being offered across multiple days and times and provide an opportunity to enhance social media skills and strategies.
Mayor, Cr Brian Hood, said it is great to see in-person workshops once again being offered to support business owners and operators across the Shire. “Whether you are a small business owner, operator, sole trader or looking to start a business, Council is committed to working with you to offer free in-person and online learning opportunities, along with Small Business bus visits,” he said. “We encourage small business owners to get on board and explore these unique opportunities to learn and network.”
Face-to-face workshops include:
- 27 February – Social media and content marketing – Daylesford – www.hepburn.vic.gov.au/social-media-feb
- 27 March – Advanced strategies to taking your business online – Creswick – www.hepburn.vic.gov.au/strategies-workshop
Online webinars include:
- Taking your business online
- People processes and technology
- Starting your small business
- Social media and content marketing
- Cyber security
- Generating cashflow
- Micro business health check
- Strengthening business practice
- Maximising your marketing
- Advanced strategies to taking your business online
- Winning government grants and tenders
- Innovator’s mindset
Businesses may also be interested in booking a visit to the Small Business Bus coming to Creswick and Trentham in February. These opportunities help Council to support and facilitate a diverse and innovative local economy, in line with the four-year Council Plan.
For further workshop, webinar and Small Business Bus information and to book visit www.hepburn.vic.gov.au/events.
If you would like more information, contact Council’s Economic Development Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 5321 6122.