After a significant number of roads were closed throughout the Shire following the rain event last week, further inspections earlier this week confirmed that a number of road closures must remain in place.
Local road closures include
- Woolnoughs Rd – Closed at floodway
- Pascoes Rd, Allendale – Westberry to Henders Rd
- Pohlman St, Campbelltown
- Captains Road, Smeaton
- Powlett Hill Road, Smeaton
- Jones and Reeces Rd, Clydesdale – Closed at floodway
- Garsed Rd, Clydesdale – Closed at floodway
- Bryces Flat, Hepburn – Closed at floodway
- Bald Hills Rd, Hepburn – Closed at floodway
- Gays Rd, Wheatsheaf – Closed between Marys and 130 Gays Rd
- Griffiths Ln, Wheatsheaf – Closed between Lightwood and Mary’s Rd
- Mullers Ln, Smeaton – Closed between Daylesford- Clunes Rd and Beaconsfield Rd
- Lightwood Dr, Wheatsheaf – Closed between Gays Rd and Whitegum Drive
This list covers roads that are the responsibility of Council and is not a complete list of all road closures. Check VicTraffic for all highway and main road closures.
Although many flood affected roads are now passable, some may have significant damage. Motorists are advised to drive with caution, follow signs and never attempt to drive through flood waters.